Here is a list of Poker hands in descending value, with royal flush as the best hand.
- Royal Flush - A Royal flush is simply an ace-high straight flush
- Straight Flush - A straight flush is five cards of the same suit in sequence
- Four of a Kind - A five-card hand composed of four cards the same rank, plus one unrelated card.
- Full House - Three cards of one rank and a pair of another rank.
- Flush - Any five cards of the same suit
- Straight - Five Sequenced cards, not all of the same suit.
- Three of a Kind - Three cards of one rank, along with two unrelated card.
- Two Pair -Two cards of one rank along with another 2 cards of a different rank, plus an unrelated card.
- One Pair - Two cards of one rank along with three unrelated card
* if there are no pair, in a Seven-card Stud or Texas Hold'em game, the hand with the highest card(s) wins, with ace being the highest.